By registering to become an Arizona Enrichment Center, you are partnering in the statewide effort to ensure that the children of essential personnel are cared for safely. Now more than ever, your partnership and service is needed to support first responders, critical health care workers, and essential public sector employees.
Licensed Child Care Providers
If you are an ADHS licensed facility or group home, or you are a DES family child care provider, you can register to become an Arizona Enrichment Center. You must complete the expedited contract process with DES that will require you to follow emergency procedures and other contract terms that will allow you to be reimbursed for the cost of care for scholarship families. Once registered, your child care information will be posted on the Enrichment Centers section of the website (in addition to continuing to be on the azccrr.com website).
In order to participate as an Arizona Enrichment Center and accept scholarship families, you must:
- Be an Arizona licensed child care facility, group home, or DES Certified Family Child Care home in good standing.
- Provide child care services for children of COVID-19 critical function workers as part of the Arizona Enrichment Centers initiative.
- Follow the CDC guidelines, ADHS guidelines, and any future COVID-19-related recommendations and guidance issued by the CDC and/or ADHS.
- Report weekly capacity information so that the supply and demand for child care services can be monitored.
- Provide care at no additional cost to the families approved to receive the child care scholarship for first responders and emergency personnel, as the reimbursement is intended to cover all costs of care for eligible families.
It is the State’s expectation that this child care would continue to be available for essential workers, even if the State were to limit functions to essential functions as defined in Executive Order 2020-12. Please note that the Executive Order includes an exemption for day care centers providing care for individuals serving in any essential services category.
Arizona Enrichment Center Provider Registration
- Complete the Host an Enrichment Center registration form
- In order to participate as an Arizona Enrichment Center and accept scholarship families, you must be willing to sign the DES Arizona Enrichment Centers Initiative Participation Agreement.
- Check the CCR&R website to make sure that your child care center is listed and your hours of operation are accurate.
- Once you are registered as an Arizona Enrichment Center partner, your information will also be loaded on the Arizona Enrichment Centers website
Weekly Capacity Reports
On a weekly basis, we ask that you provide us with a weekly report informing us of your capacity to host additional children, any needs for supplies or requests for volunteers. We will then do our best to match resources with available needs.